- (i) the personal information you voluntarily provide — that is, we collect personal information with your informed consent;
- (ii) anonymous non-personal information about how you use our website; and
- (iii) “cookie” based information that makes your use of our website easier by recording your preferences so that when you return to our website the “cookie” re-loads that information into your web browser.
For example, registering an account with Meleros is optional, however if you do register an account with us we will collect personal information from you so that we can establish and manage your customer account. Other examples where we may collect personal information from you include when you place an order, respond to a promotional offer, competition or survey or fill out a form related to any customer service feature operating on our website. When you log-into our website using your Google or Facebook log-in (or use any other log-in connected to any other social media platform) you may be allowing that social media platform to share your personal information with us (that is, your personal information related to your log-in with that social media platform, which may include your email address and other personal information). What information do we collect? The type of information we collect from you will depend on what services on our website that you use. The personal information we may collect includes your name, postal address, email address, telephone numbers and contact details and information for identification purposes (if necessary). If you register an online account with us we will collect information from you to establish the account such as your email address. If you make online purchases from via our website online store by credit card or debit card or direct debit from your bank account we will collect your card or bank account details.
- - your name;
- - your email address;
- - a shipping address;
- - credit card or debit card details;
- - telephone
- - details as to payments made, refunds, returns etc,
- - your beauty profile and/or your views about cosmetic products, colours, ingredients;
- - your age;
- - your gender;
- - your views about our product range;
- - your views about your experience on our website or our products.
We will only disclose personal information to an unrelated third party with your consent or if we are legal compelled to. If you believe that your personal information has been mishandled, you can inform us of your complaint by writing to our address and we will attempt to resolve the matter as follows: Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and correction
National Privacy Principle 6 of the Australian Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) allows you to get access to, and correct, the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us on the details set out above.
Third party links
Our websites may include links to websites operated by third parties. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Websites and welcome any comment about linked websites.